Founder / Owner / Creator / Researcher / Maintainer
Feel free to send me e-mail for whatever reason you may have, including:
-Need some News posted on the main News and History page?
-Have a suggestion for a Web Site Link or Forum Link?
-Want Your FAQ featured in the Online Documents?
-Perhaps you want your FAQ placed in the Online Library?
-Need a file found, file errors, want a file added?
-Or something else...
|I'm LOOKING FOR THESE FILES, Please send
them to me if you have them!! Most are from the year 1996-1997
- plant.zip - 26,680 bytes - Creates a new monster!
- beastbx.zip - 348,626 bytes - Con files, that create new trooper
behavior, based on thier palette. Machine gunner, Grenade thrower,
and death backlash trooper. All in a test map included. Also other
small FX, listed in Con file, included.
- morter.zip - 27,244 bytes
- eetfuk.zip - 352,672 bytes
- MAG_HAND.ZIP - 1.4MB - It changes the Shrinker/Expander to
Duke's hand, that has random effects on enemies. Turn them into
everything from a Rubbermaid trashcan to a Pigcop. Since Duke
isn't the BEST magician, his skills can result in positive, or
negative effects. But, pick up some magic stones and increase
- colldemo.zip(4.11MB) and ccdemo2.zip - Collision Course 4
level demo. It was a TC made back in the late 90's early 2000.
- zvdemo.zip - Zilla's Vengeance. A shadow Warrior tc demo.
Most likely a one map archive from the late 90's.
- Sex Warrior. A shadow Warrior tc demo. Most likely a one map
archive from the late 90's.
- smmdox10.zip - A build tutorial, put together by Shawn McCool, with
demo maps on how to do the most useful things in BUILD.
- bettrsub.zip - 70,593 bytes - Mr. Ed offers a time-saving trick to
place the locator sprites that guide the subway in the exact middle
of the track. Includes "tutorial" GIFs and a sample map.
PDSL GAMERS TOOLKIT CD 1998 - Tyler Matthews' tutorial series, in
HTML. - BUILD Faqs from 7-20-96
Duke Nukem CON Hacking FAQs - from Jeff Armstrong. From
1997. They where several html pages worth of CON info. Novice to
Advanced and was work in progress when his site closed. The
Wayback Machine doesn't have his pages archived.
An Redneck Rampage CON FAQ - from unknown. Probably from
1997. It's "Hidden" in a archive of RR maps, faqs, or add-ons. I
tried to relocate it but can't find it. It was work in progress
and I only remember one file ever having it available.
- DukeEdit.zip -
Duke Nukem 3D Editor v1.0 (and v1.1) - jaarroge - Allows you to customize the
way you play Duke Nukem 3D. In other words, it lets you cheat. Many
functions are provided that allow you to give yourself more
strength, ammo, and/or health. In addition, a wide range of other
factors in the game can be changed according to your whim.
- 3D_Min.zip 755kb 3/7/98 - Its a duke frontend launcher.
- Birdman's SpaceOrb 360 controller driver for SW 1.2
- DDF100.ZIP - June 11, 1996 - DDF stands for Duke Distribution
File. It's a proposed new way to distribute duke maps. Because
of how DUKE is designed (the .ART files in particular) it's
pretty damn tedious to include graphics with your maps. DFF
solves all of this. by The Head-to-Head Gaming Network/Simply
- Group File Studio v3.1 - source code for this great program.
However the src was never posted on their site,
Gary and Jonah Bishop
- Source Code - for any tool or program on the site that we